CBD has been proven a game changer for treating many health issues and restiveness, and CBD gummies are the new fun talk of the town. These gummies are flavored edibles that are a treat to chew and come in three different types: Full spectrum CBD, broad spectrum CBD, and CBD isolates.
In addition to their wide range of benefits, full-spectrum CBD gummies offer a fun and convenient way to consume CBD. But what is the difference between full-spectrum and broad-spectrum CBD gummies? And what do you need to know about full spectrum CBD gummies? Stick around to get the answers to all the questions popping into your mind.
What Are Full Spectrum Gummies?
These yummy gummies are a type of edible product infused with CBD, a wondrous compound extracted from the cannabis plant. Besides containing CBD as their main ingredient, full-spectrum gummies contain all other cannabinoids, terpenes, and other chemical compounds found in the cannabis plant. THC, the psychoactive compound of cannabis, is also present in full-spectrum products in trace amounts. All these components, work together in the human body to produce an “entourage effect” which further enhances the efficacy of CBD.
Difference Between CBD And THC Gummies
CBD (Cannabidiol) and Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) are cannabinoids of Cannabis sativa plants; however, both cannabinoids vary greatly in multiple aspects. While THC is the main psychoactive compound of cannabis, known to produce a “high” or euphoric feeling, CBD is free from any type of psychoactive properties. Here’s how CBD gummies compared to THC gummies are different.
- Non-intoxicating and free from psychoactive effects
- Extracted from Hemp
- Helps alleviate discomfort and promotes relaxation
- Legal in most places (if THC content is less than 0.3%)
- Relatively safe and doesn’t show up on a drug test
- Produce euphoric effects
- Psychoactive compound from marijuana.
- Still illegal in most countries
- Used for both medical and recreational purposes
- Can lead to positive drug tests
Full Spectrum Vs. Broad Spectrum Gummies
Both broad and full-spectrum are types of CBD gummies that contain around all the ingredients derived from the Cannabis sativa plant, including cannabinoids and terpenes that are aroma-producing compounds of the plants.
- Full spectrum gummies contain all the components of cannabis, including 0.3% of THC, as per the federal law requirements.
- Broad-spectrum products also contain most of the cannabis plant compounds, but they do not contain THC. These gummies are treated to make them free of THC. However, traces of THC can still be found in broad-spectrum gummies.
Benefits of Full Spectrum CBD Gummies
These full-spectrum gummies can be used for various health benefits while also serving your taste buds.
- Full spectrum gummies offer an “entourage effect” and let you enjoy the therapeutic benefits of all the components, which ultimately leads to more effective and comprehensive results when compared to the other types.
- You may experience a broader range of health and medical benefits with full-spectrum CBD due to the combination of all cannabinoids, terpenes, and other components.
- The amount of THC in full-spectrum gummies is no more than 0.3% which isn’t enough to induce euphoria.
- These gummies can be helpful for individuals seeking relief from discomfort or struggling with sleep disorders.
- It not only helps with a specific health or medical condition but also improves overall well-being, making it an ideal addition to your daily wellness routine.
If you are someone who is aware of the benefits of CBD products and currently looking for something effective yet easy to administer, CBD gummies are something that can serve the purpose well. These gummies come in a wide range of flavors, and you can choose one according to your taste and interests.