Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA 5) is an open-world game that allows you to explore Los Santos and its surrounding area. One of the game’s most popular activities is searching for hidden stashes of weed. You’ll find this stash all around the map, from beach houses to parking garages and even in a secret room on Mount Chiliad. But if you’re new to the game, finding these secret stashes of weed can be hard. This blog post will reveal where the weed stash is located in GTA 5 and how you can use it to your advantage. Read on to learn more!
Where Is the First Weed Stash in GTA 5
In GTA 5, the first weed stash can be found in the back room of The Hen House bar in Paleto Bay. To get to it, go through the main bar area, into the back room, and then look for the stash behind the counter.
This is the same location where Franklin meets Lamar for the first time.
Where Is the Weed Stash Car in GTA 5
To find the weed stash car in GTA 5, you must go to the Sandy Shores Airfield. The weed stash car is located in the hanger next to the red aircraft.
The weed stash car is a black and yellow four-door sedan with a yellow stripe running down the side. It has an open trunk, which contains several packages of marijuana.
Where Is the Weed Stash in GTA 5 2/2
In the second half of this blog article, we will reveal more locations where you can find the weed stash in GTA 5.
One such place is on top of Mount chiliad, inside a small cave only accessible by helicopter. Another potential place to look is under a bridge in Los Santos, next to a river. The stash could also be hidden inside one of the many abandoned warehouses in the city.
If you are still struggling to find the weed stash in GTA 5, don’t worry, as there are plenty of other places it could be hidden. Just keep exploring, and you are sure to find it eventually!
The Different Types of GTA 5 Stashes
There are many different types of GTA 5 stashes, each with unique benefits and drawbacks. Here is a breakdown of the most popular types of GTA 5 stashes:
1. Hidden Stashes: These are the most difficult to find but also the most rewarding. They are often located in hard-to-reach places or plain sight but are well hidden. Finding one of these can be a real challenge, but the rewards are worth it.
2. Semi-Hidden Stashes: These are easier to find than hidden stashes but still offer a good challenge. They are often located in more obvious places, such as under rocks or bushes. However, they can still be tricky to spot if you’re not looking carefully.
3. Open Stashes: These are the easiest to find, as they are often just sitting out in the open. However, they typically contain less valuable items than hidden or semi-hidden stashes.
No matter the type of stash you’re looking for, keep your eyes peeled while exploring the world of GTA 5. You never know when you’ll stumble upon a valuable cache!
How to Find the Weed Stash in GTA 5
In GTA 5, the weed stash is located inside a house in Vinewood Hills. The exact location is marked on the map below.
Once you’ve found the location, head inside and go to the second floor. The weed stash will be on a table next to a lamp in one of the bedrooms.
The Pros and Cons of the Weed Stash in GTA 5
The Pros and Cons of the Weed Stash in GTA 5:
Weed has been a big part of the Grand Theft Auto series since the very first game. In GTA 5, weed plays a significant role in the game’s economy. There are various weed stashes hidden around Los Santos, and finding them can be lucrative. However, there are also some drawbacks to pursuing this line of work. Let’s examine the pros and cons of the weed stash in GTA 5.
1) Finding weed stashes can be extremely profitable. Each stash usually contains several hundred dollars worth of weed, meaning that finding just a few can quickly pad your bank account.
2) Weed is relatively easy to come by in GTA 5. While other illicit substances like cocaine or heroin are much rarer, weed is fairly commonplace throughout Los Santos. This makes it easy to replenish your supplies if you happen to sell off all your stock.
3) Dealing with weed is much less risky than other illegal activities like drug trafficking or smuggling arms. The police tend to focus on more serious crimes, so you’re unlikely to attract too much attention if you sell pot.
1) While dealing weed is less risky than some other criminal activities, it’s still illegal, and you can get into trouble if you’re caught red-handed by the police. The potential consequences range from a simple fine to jail time, depending on the severity of your crime.
2) Weed stashes are often located in dangerous areas of Los Santos. This means that you’ll need to be extra cautious when searching for them, as you could easily find yourself in a situation where you’re outnumbered and outgunned.
3) Selling weed is not a particularly efficient way to make money in GTA 5. While making hundreds of dollars from a single stash is possible, you’ll rarely come across them frequently enough to make it worthwhile. The best approach is to combine weed dealing with other activities like robberies or carjacking for maximum profits.
How to Use the Weed Stash in GTA 5
In GTA 5, the weed stash can be found in a few different locations:
- In the junkyard in Little Seoul.
- In a warehouse in east Los Santos.
- In a house in north Los Santos.
To access the weed stash in the junkyard, you must go through the gate and turn left. You will see a small shed with a green roof. The door to the shed will be locked, so you will need to use a lockpick or find the key elsewhere in the junkyard. Once inside, you will find the weed stash on a shelf near the back of the shed.
To access the weed stash in the warehouse, you will need to go through the door on the left side of the building. You will see a set of stairs leading up to a second-floor balcony. The door at the top of the stairs will be locked, so you need to use a lockpick or find the key elsewhere in the warehouse. Once inside, you will find the weed stash on a table near the back of the room.
To access the weed stash at the house in north Los Santos, you must go through the main entrance and then enter the back room. Once inside, you will find the weed stash on a shelf near the back wall.
Once you have found the weed stash, you can use it for various activities, such as selling it for money or using it for missions. Enjoy!
Finding the weed stash in GTA 5 may seem daunting, but with our tips and tricks, you can find it easily. Not only will finding the weed stash unlock rewards and give you more money to spend on cars, clothes, and other items for your characters, but it is also an enjoyable activity that can add a bit of extra fun to your gaming experience. So go ahead and explore Los Santos – who knows what surprises await you!